Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mustache



Welcome to Facial Hair Week here at OPOD. We will be looking at different styles of beard's and mustaches that have occurred over the years. I think men are a little intimidated about sporting beards and mustaches, and many would dream of letting their beards grow wild, but are intimidated by social pressures. So, this week I hope the women will express their preferences on men's facial hair styles, and I hope men will describe their thoughts on beards and mustaches. This guy has a pretty interesting look going with the combination of hair and mustache.

3 comments:

  1. That guy, Google tells me, is Ernest Thompson Seton was a British author, wildlife artist, founder of the Woodcraft Indians, and one of the founding pioneers of the Boy Scouts of America.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, what? He has a mustache? Oh yeah, I see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing hair style. Hard to understand why it never caught on.

    ReplyDelete