Sunday, April 20, 2014

Camp Eating

Today's picture shows some young men eating at Summer Camp. It appears that they are eating pretty well. When I was young, I would go to Boy Scout summer camp and the food was usually pretty good there. The camps were along a river, so there was lots of water activities like swimming, canoeing, and boating. Overall, lots of fun.


  1. Based on my experience raising boys, I can imagine it took a lot of food to feed those young men, especially if they were outside and active all day.
    -Anne K.

  2. I really like this one! I raised two sons who thankfully enjoyed lots of friendships--food for all!

  3. Oh fun times. I had a ball camping myself. Then 25 years later, I went with my son while he was in scouts. He eventually made Eagle. We still camp today and he's in his 30's.