Saturday, June 29, 2013


Welcome to Jewelry Week here at OPOD! We will be looking at Jewelry and Jewelers all week long. We start with this picture from the late 1800's. I am really not sure the significance of all the jewelry, but it certainly is elaborate.


  1. WOW!!!
    That must have been a 2 to 3 hour job just getting every thing place just right.

  2. What ever happened to your domistic updates?
    I for one really miss them.

    All you readers out there, make a comment to let PJM know how much they are missed.

    And how is Elisabeth doing? I somehow lost my connection to her blog and don't know what she is up to>.

  3. The whole outfit is really something.

  4. I wonder what nation/ethnic group she is from. Possibly Roma?

  5. Yes, I wonder about Elizabeth too and hope she fares well. What a 'heart' she has. And courage and commitment. Hope all goes well with her. (I lost my link too . . . )