Thursday, December 25, 2008

Good News of Great Joy

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:9-11

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end.
Isaiah 9: 6-7
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:20

My Prayer is that each of us would hear the "knock" and open our hearts to the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. May you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from a former "New Mexican." And thank you for your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to all who visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! We just found your blog while googling fire truck pictures for our 2-year-old son. We enjoy the pictures, your commentaries on them and your perspectives on other matters.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete