Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mystery Person

Today is Saturday, and it is the day we post a picture of a person, and you have to figure out who it is. I keep making the contest harder and harder, yet I have not been able to stump everyone yet. So, this time I will not give any clues at all. I will tell you that the picture was taken in 1913. So, who is the person in the hat?


  1. Looks like Franklin D. Roosevelt


  2. FDR is my guess as well. DLC beat me to it.

    A from Minnesota.

    PS Love this blog. I've been a reader-subscriber for some time, but this is the first time I've left a comment.

  3. Better late than never, but I'm with the crowd - F.D.R.

  4. OK, you all got it. Anon #1 got it after just a few minutes. I thought this woudl be a hard one, since he is such a young man in the picture. He is usually pictured as an old man in a wheel chair. He looks sort of like an arrogant guy in this picture.

  5. I couldn't get on here yesterday but I knew it was FDR the second I saw it. Nice pic.

  6. My guess for the other guy is Harry S. Truman