Monday, August 25, 2008


This photograph was taken in 1903 and shows a man that is confused and overwhelmed. I mentioned a week or so ago that I had decided to become a school teacher. Well, today will be my first day in front of the students, and I feel a little like this guy. I am teaching Algebra II, computers, business, and multimedia. That is going to be a pretty full schedule. Hope all goes well.


  1. I love your blog, I love seeing old pics, old movies, listening to old songs, your blog is awesome!!
    btw, don't be nervous, I started teaching German a week ago, I was sooooo nervous cause my teacher asked me to help her and she wanted me to teach German too, I could not say no but I was sooo insecure! Fortunately everything went out well!!!!! I hope your experience will be a good one too!
    Thanks for creating this beautiful blog!!!!! And nice to meet you!

  2. Good luck! I've enjoyed the blog (and will continue to enjoy it).

  3. Although I didn't think this back in the 1960's when I was in school, but Teachers rock! LOL

    Best of luck!

  4. Best of luck in your educational career. I taught history for 32 years and I know there can be no more rewarding career.

    My your enthusiasm in the first week of your career still be there on the last.